This weekend the beta tests for version 1.1 started. If my testers don´t find big bugs, I can send this version next weekend for a review to apple.
This functions will be added:
- Trackables: Caches with trackables marked with a symbol in the cache list.
- Trackables: Trackable details for trackables of a cache in the cache details.
- Trackables: Log Trackables while logging a cache (with retrieve and drop).
- Trackables: Log Trackables directly (without cache) with every action (like ‘Move to collection’).
- Local Logs: Save your logs local to edit and send them later.
- Create Logs: You can specify also the log time now.
- User Profiles: New Screens to view profiles of your user(s). Including Trackables in Inventory, Collection and own TB.
- Manage Cache Lists: New Screen to manage the cache lists. Loading and managing them from the same menu.
- Manage Cache Lists: Newest search results appears on top.
- Manage Cache Lists: Refresh a whole category from the Live API.
- Import PQ: Create and select a category directly before import. Option to clear the category before import and delete the file after. GPX can be import direct without packing in a zip.
- Logs: In the log list the count of the players founds will be displayed.
- Navigation:Added Navi 2+ (Skobbler), Waze and Sygic.
- Archived caches have a new symbol.
- Corrected coordinates: Map annotations (big size) now with a different icon.
- Corrected coordinates: Shown now directly under the listing coordinates.
- Corrected coordinates: Map will be refreshed automatically if corrected coordinates changed.