mAPP Version 2.0
mAPP has received a basic revision. Many small functions have been added, but the simple and clear interface has been preserved.
mAPP 2 has new offline maps. Therefore, the maps must be reloaded after installation. The filesizes are about 5 times smaller than the existing ones and contain even more details and a clearer presentation.
- Waypoints: These can now be grouped into categories. It is possible to create new waypoints with a long tap on the map. Existing waypoints can be moved by drag & drop.
- Tracks: Have got a detailed view, which gives a short preview and the altitude profile. In addition, GPX files can now be imported directly from file apps such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Looking4Cache Pro: Shares the maps with mAPP. No matter in which app these are downloaded, they are available in both. This saves storage space when both apps are used.
- Surface: Completely redesigned, more colorful and still easy to use. Optimal display usage on all devices.
- Costs: The prices for offline maps were significantly reduced.
- OCM: Unfortunately, I had to remove OpenCycleMap.
Here is a link: mAPP at the AppStore